chuck studios is growing and looking for a project manager, wanna join us to make food famous?
We are looking for a project manager who enjoys making projects run smoothly from briefing to execution.
Chuck Studios is the only global food advertising specialist. We make high-tech, high taste food film & photography and help food brands find their Culinary Identity. We are where craft and tech meet strategy for the most famous food brands in the world.
about the role
- as a project manager, you are responsible for handling the process from briefing to execution and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- we are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in a similar postion at a creative agency
- you can handle high stake clients and you are confident in being responsible for internal processes
- you are a true team player
- you love food & beverages
- you are always prepared to go that extra mile
- your english is perfect (speaking/writing)
- you comply with our strict no-asshole-policy
About Chuck Studios
Chuck Studios is the first global food-specialist creative production company. The company helps brands around the globe develop a distinct Culinary Identity. Using their expertise in food-specialist film and photo production combined with creative and strategic capabilities, the team crafts high-end content for brands such as McDonald’s, KFC, Lays, Heineken and Pepsi. Chuck Studios is headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Moscow, London, and Los Angeles.
Chuck Studios is an inclusive, respectful, and empowering work environment. We respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want everyone who joins our team to feel free and safe. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Send your application here
do you recognise yourself in the description above and are you excited to come work with us? send an e-mail with your resumé, personal cover letter with picture and salary indication/range to firstname.lastname@example.org